We are looking for the best nurses – not just good nurses, but great ones. If you are a truly great nurse who is looking for an outstanding team, an amazing culture and a highly engaged leadership team, you’ve found it!
We are growing quickly with recent expansions to surgery and trauma, and although we’re only 20 minutes from Downtown KCMO and Johnson County, Belton Regional Medical Center is a community hospital with a friendly, community feel. We’re proud to be part of HCA Midwest Health, Kansas City’s largest healthcare provider and one of Ethisphere’s most ethical companies for a ninth consecutive year.
Quality patient care is our priority, and we focus on the patient experience - in every department and with every interaction. We hire to fit our culture and our vision; compassion, integrity, drive, energy and focus are a few of the traits we look for.
We’re also a Pathways to Excellence hospital - one of only 100 hospitals in the nation certified as a Best Place to Work for Healthcare Professionals. We value continued professional development and growth, as well as giving our employees a voice in decisions that affect their work.
Our growth has led to a need for compassionate, competent RN’s in our Float Pool to provide bedside care to patients on a fast-paced unit with varying levels of acuity and medical need.
If you fit the following criteria, we’d love for you to apply to be part of our team!
HCA’s size, history and commitment to excellence allows us to offer a competitive salary and amazing benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Family Leave, Employee discounts, many supplemental insurance choices, an EAP and one of the best 401(k) matches in the area!
· Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
· Current State of Missouri RN licensure required
· BLS Certification
· ACLS required within 30 days from hire
· Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) or Trauma Nursing Care Course (TNCC) required within 6 months of hire
· NIHSS required within 90 days from hire
· Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required
· Basic Computer skills
· Minimum 5 years critical care experience required (ICU, ED, PACU)Apply Now