SHIFT: No Weekends
Surgical Services Analyst / Financial Analyst / Billing Analyst
Medical City Dallas
Founded in 1974, Medical City Hospital is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, our medical team consists of more than 1,150 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties.
We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Identifies and coordinates all information systems including updates and education with and for staff members and coordinates materials management operations and systems with Supply Chain inventory management in Operating Room.
• Coordinates the selection, purchase, utilization and maintenance of the appropriate hardware and software.
• Develops and maintains databases and Meditech dictionaries while coordinating efforts with the Supply Chain Internal Control Coordinator (ICC).
• Assists the ICC in maintaining/creating OR preference cards.
• Demonstrates knowledge of billing system per MediTech /Hospital and processes Chargemaster CDMs by interacting with the Hospital’s Clinical Resource Manager in accordance with billing and purchasing policies.
• Assists Director of Surgical Services in initiating and tracking of Capital Expenditure Requests for the OR.
• Practices autonomously, consistent with practice standards and research based policy/procedures.
• Exercises independent judgment within the context of interdisciplinary patient care.
• Delegate tasks appropriate to meet the needs of individual patients and to the skills of the employees who give clinical care and support to patients and physicians.
• Performs necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements.
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of daily informatics and materials management systems.
• Documents pertinent data in a concise manner and processes data for reporting to Director of Surgical Services and Chief Operations Officer.
• Participates in development and evaluation of professional practice by participating on unit and/or hospital committees, special projects and attendance at staff meetings and town halls.
• Actively participates in unit and/or hospital performance improvement activities, including tracking turnover times, first case start times, room utilization and block time reviews.
• Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Bachelor’s degree require
- Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Reasoning, math, and language skills should be performed at advanced levels. Experience and training in hardware/software, Meditech preferred.
- Experience in specialty areas including O.R., Labor and Delivery, P.A.C.U., Cardiology and/or Endoscopy with minimum of 1 year documented recent hospital experience in area of specialty.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.