DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in the OR Materials Management team at Palms West Hospital. We have an exciting opportunity for an Operating Room Internal Control Coordinator. Our team is highly-driven, collaborative, and always looking for opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We strive to support high quality patient care.
At Palms West Hospital, we're celebrating 27 years of excellence in healthcare. Our state-of-the-art, 204-bed facility offers top-quality care in every category from preventative programs to elective, major and emergency surgery. What truly differentiates Palms West from the rest, are our people, a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who understand that a hospital stay can be an especially trying period for a family and who do everything they can to make the experience less stressful. Palms West has established a position of medical leadership by listening to the needs of people in our community and responding with compassionate, quality health care and innovative new services that meet those needs.
Palms West Hospital is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
As the Supply Chain Operating Room Internal Control Coordinator, you will be responsible for building, implementing and maintaining all supply chain system functions within the O.R.
· Directly responsible for maintaining O.R. Preference cards and the O.R. Dictionaries with respect to supplies.
· Clearly communicates changes and aids with education of appropriate personnel in regards to preference card supply changes and new supply items.
· Actively participates in creating Bill Only PO’s and ensures that charge codes are created for all items that do not currently have a charge code.
· Work closely with the facility Supply Chain OR Materials Manager (ORMM), and the Supply Chain Division Director of OR (DDOR) improving data integrity, and the accuracy and efficiency of the preference card change process.
· Works closely with the CRD to ensure that items added / deleted from the preference card are appropriate
· Works on Meditech (or other OR system) Data KPI’s to ensure Meditech Data Integrity is continuously improved and maintained
EDUCATION | EXPERIENCE | CERTIFICATION/ LICENSURE
If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now