DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as an Operating Room Internal Control Coordinator to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support. More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring valued individuals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
Job Summary – The Supply Chain Operating Room Internal Control Coordinator (ORICC) is responsible for building, implementing and maintaining all supply chain system functions within the O.R. Directly responsible for maintaining O.R. Preference cards and the O.R. Dictionaries with respect to supplies. Clearly communicates changes and aids with education of appropriate personnel in regards to preference card supply changes and new supply items. Actively participates in creating Bill Only PO’s and ensures that charge codes are created for all items that do not currently have a charge code. In addition, this position works closely with the facility Supply Chain OR Materials Manager (ORMM), and the Supply Chain Division Director of OR (DDOR) improving data integrity, and the accuracy and efficiency of the preference card change process. Supports the Supply Chain clinical resources in margin improvement efforts, as well as patient billing review.
Palms West Hospital- Loxahatchee, FL
• Palms West Hospital is a 204-bed HCA Healthcare facility located in Loxahatchee, Florida. The hospital is well-known for its comprehensive services, including a 18-bed critical care unit, emergency care, and pediatric services.
• The facility has earned many awards and accreditations, such as recognition as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and as a Primary Stroke Center. Staff members say that working at Palms West Hospital is fast-paced and fun, and that the hospital has an excellent management team.
• Loxahatchee is located just west of beautiful West Palm Beach. The city is home to many outdoor attractions, including the state's only drive-through safari, as well as a nearly 144,000-acre wildlife refuge. For a family-friendly community that's perfect for nature lovers, look no further than Loxahatchee!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement program to support individuals seeking higher education.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Balance of working in partnership with peers and completing tasks on an individual basis.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Graduate from Surgical Technology Program and/or equivalent clinical training
• College degree preferred
• Healthcare Background / Experience - OR Supply Chain Background/Experience
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant clinical/materials experience, O.R. experience preferred
• Specific Operating Room/Surgical Services experience preferred
• Knowledge of Meditech O.R. Module and SMART a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.