SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
$5,000 Sign on Bonus plus additional relocation if applicable. Available for Qualified Applicants!
HCA - Fort Walton Beach Medical Center seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN), who will embrace our mission where we are committed to the care an improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. This is a full time role and will work 7a-7p with alternating weekends.
Will provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. Collaborates with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is a 267-bed hospital located in Fort Walton Beach in the panhandle of Northwest Florida. With a medical staff of over 200 physicians, it is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Advanced Primary Stroke Center accredited by the Joint Commission, Chest Pain Center and a Cancer Care Center that is affiliated with UAB and accredited by the Commission on Cancer.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center also has a psychiatric treatment center, and advanced care for critically ill patients, including cardiovascular and neonatal intensive care units. In addition to these disease specific services, the medical center has emergency services, including a main ER, Pediatric ER and Express Care
You are worth more than a paycheck. As a team member, enjoy
the following benefits and more:
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment
- Paid family leave
- And much more!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- State of Florida RN License required
- BLS required, ACLS within 90 days of hire required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Acute care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician's orders
- Knowledge of body substance isolation
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.