DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Job Summary – The Trainer is responsible for low level education material maintenance and delivery of content-specific curriculums. This individual will work closely with subject matter experts to assure course content and delivery meets the needs of targeted audiences. Skilled in facilitation and interpersonal communication, this team member also consistently demonstrates solid organizational skills, time management, and professionalism. Extensive overnight travel required 90-100%.
Duties (included but not limited to):
• Apply adult learning concepts when delivering educational programs
• Teach classes and assist other instructors in a classroom and work setting
• Utilize available standardized courses and instructor evaluation processes
• Assist in performing an annual education needs assessment as input to the strategic education program
• Utilize a training database to track competencies and skills for all SSC staff
• Provide training reports to SSC managers and directors
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing. This includes utilizing proper punctuation, correct spelling and the ability to transcribe accurately.
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• Basic skills - able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
• Adaptability - maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
• Energy - consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time
• Tactical Execution - demonstrates personal ownership of tasks and follows through to get the required results
• Stress Tolerance - maintaining stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization
• Learning Strategies - Working knowledge and application of learning sciences, adult learning principles, education delivery methodologies and evaluation
• Learning Technologies – Working knowledge and application of learning technologies to support education development and implementation. Including learning management systems, virtual classroom delivery tools and education development software: Captivate, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, screen capture, and audio/video technology.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• One year of related experience required.
Certificate/License - N/A