Tucker Pavilion, at HCA Virginia’s Chippenham Hospital, has been committed to the Behavioral Health needs of our community for over 100 years. We offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services for children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients in our newly renovated units.
- Offering of care continuum – crisis team on site, inpatient/acute care for all ages, partial hospitalization for adolescents/adults
- Use of audiovisual technology to offer Behavioral Health Needs assessments to HCA Virginia’s Emergency Departments
- Partnership with the community in offering a Crisis Triage Center
- Injection of clinical pathways in programming
- Diverse array of therapeutic offerings – yoga, 12 step support, NAMI peer support, spiritual, pet therapy, gym on site, and more
- Quality focus with outcome measurements injected into clinical programming
- Four Child Psychiatrists
- Host site for Behavioral Health clinical nursing rotations
The Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) will perform care under the direction of the unit Nursing Leadership Team and the Director.
Tucker Pavilion's General Adult Behavioral
Health Unit is a 16-bed program that is capable of treating patients with any
diagnosis. This unit's highly experienced team is flexible, adaptive, and able
to meet the needs of patients with a wide variety of symptoms while maintaining
a safe, therapeutic environment. This unit is the perfect choice for a
behavioral health professional to have the opportunity to work with a diverse
groups of patients and presentations. This dynamic environment is sure to keep
you on your toes!