SHIFT: No Weekends
Stationary Engineer – Plant Operations
West Houston Medical Center has been offering exceptional care to the West Houston community for 30 years. With more than 1,200 members on our care team and 400 of the region's most talented doctors, we are able to provide nationally-recognized quality care.
Our hospital in Houston offering 266 license beds while providing a wide range of services, several of which are nationally accredited or affiliated:
- Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery
- Breast Center
- Cancer Treatment
- Cardiovascular Center
- Diabetes Management
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Emergency Medicine
- Senior Care
- Sleep Disorder Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Healing
HCA Houston Healthcare West is currently looking for a Stationary Engineer – Plant Operations
- Assists with monitoring boiler, chillers, HVAC System and all other Non-Clinical Equipment operations and maintenance
- Performs service and preventive maintenance on all boilers, chillers emergency generators, pumps, control valves and auxiliary machinery 90% of the time, in a prompt manner.
- Submits estimates of material and labor needed for each project and oversees the upgrading of stock.
- Operates boilers, auxiliary equipment and the HVAC system 24 hours a day.
- Prepares boilers, chillers, generators and related equipment for annual state, city and insurance inspections.
- Daily performance of tests on water samples to record and determine what, if any, corrective actions are to be taken.
- Ensures proper care and observes all safety measures in the use of any equipment and supplies 100% of the time.
- Performs safety inspections after hours for incoming clinical and non-clinical equipment.
Minimum 3 years of related experience in building maintenance, required.
Must maintain current 1st or 2nd Grade Stationary License, required.