SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) – Medical Surgical Orthopedics
Shift: 7A - 7P, 3 days a week, and rotating weekends
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women's Health Center
Corpus Christi Medical Center is currently looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) – Medical Surgical Orthopedics.
- Coordinate the care and services of an assigned patient population during an episode of illness.
- Promote and monitor effective utilization of health care resources.
- Assume a leadership role with the interdisciplinary care team.
- Facilitate the care of patients during their transition of care by managing, coordinating and monitoring resources to achieve optimal clinical, utilization, service and financial outcomes.
- Texas Certified Nurse Assistant certification, highly preferred.
- BLS certified with the American Heart Association for the Healthcare Provider, required.
- Previous experience in acute care setting, preferred.