Founded in 1901, Riverside Community Hospital is a 478 licensed bed, full-service acute care hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire. RCH has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7 story patient tower, 3 story medical office building, and a recently completed 5 level state of the art parking garage. With over 500 physicians on staff, representing over 200 specialties and over 1,900 employees, Riverside Community Hospital is an Inland Empire leader in providing advanced, comprehensive health care to the Inland region. RCH houses the largest Emergency Room and Trauma Center in the Inland Empire at 50 beds with an average wait time of only 15 minutes. RCH is one of Riverside County’s only STEMI receiving centers and is a fully accredited Chest Pain Center. Centers of Excellence include the Heart Care Institute, offering invasive and non-invasive cardiac procedures, Center of Excellence for Surgical Weight Loss, the Transplant Program and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Position Summary: Plans, coordinates, delegates, and supervises patient care responsibilities to team members within their scope of practice an competencies.
Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
1. Valid California RN license.
2. Current BCLS, ACLS, NRP (PALS certification, Fetal Monitoring – within 6 months of hire),
3. National RN Certification preferred.
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
2. Bachelors degree in nursing preferred
Experience: 2 years of leadership experience within the last 3 years preferred.
1. Demonstrates consistent disposition and ability to be objective
2. Ability to write performance evaluations
3. Must have good communication skills
4. Demonstrates ability to assess staff needs and develop objective goals
5. Computer literate
6. Teaching/coaching skills
7. Leadership abilities / mentoring qualities