SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Rio Grande Regional Hospital – McAllen, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Postpartum PRN
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 33 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Off-site Emergency Department
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Postpartum.
- Develops and reviews plan of care for six to eight postpartum mothers or four dyads based upon initial assessment.
- May also be responsible for preoperative C-Section patients,and early antepartum patients.
- Initiates pre and post-operative care planning related to monitoring such as Doppler checks, Non StressTest, pulse oximetry, PCA analgesia, pain assessment and pain medication administration.
- Provides for discharge planning utilizing patient and families.
- Supportive of Family Centered Nursing Care Model. Supervises, supports LVNs, PCA, And Unit Secretary.
- Assists physician with rounds as required.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current registration with the State of Texas
- BLS Provider
- NRP within twelve months of employment