Occupational Therapist Lead FT Days
St Petersburg, FL, United States
SHIFT: No Weekends
St. Petersburg General Hospital attracts highly skilled medical professionals with a passion for care. Our 219-bed acute care facility, which is part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, has set the standard for personalized service excellence. We offer our community a full spectrum of services, including: Emergency, Inpatient/Outpatient Surgery, Level 1 Nursery, Orthopedics, Vascular, and Wound Care Center.
Advanced procedures are being used throughout our hospital and these Centers of Excellence: Chest Pain Center * Stroke Center * Women’s Center * Surgical Services DaVinci Robotic System.
Find yourself on the pristine shores of Tampa Bay in an environment where people are rewarded for placing our patients first. Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals. EOE
The Lead Occupational Therapist provides shift supervision and monitors day to day diagnostic and therapeutic services & rehabilitation to within the Occupational Therapy Department.
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy; Masters preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in appropriate healthcare setting; Supervisory experience preferred.
- Current Florida Occupational Therapist license.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through AHA (American Heart Association).
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills; ability to read/comprehend written instructions; ability to follow verbal instructions; PC skills.