SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
OAK HILL HOSPITAL
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an exceptional package that complements your lifestyle? Join the team at Oak Hill Hospital. Our award-winning hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work!
As a Med/Surg RN, you impact patient care in every way imaginable – and then some. You’re responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care. You handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention. You even administer medications and treatment as prescribed. And you do it all with an energy that makes amazing patient care an everyday reality.
You’ll be right home in our Med/Surg Unit.
Oak Hill Hospital is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for seven consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for ten consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
Providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties since 1984, Oak Hill Hospital is a 280-bed facility providing a range of services through its Heart Institute, Orthopedic & Spine Institute, Maternity Suites, Cancer Institute, Women's Imaging Center, Pediatric ER and adult Emergency Rooms, and Express Lab. Other services include hospitalists, 24/7 on-site critical care intensivists, 24/7 on-site radiologists, and a dedicated 64-slice CT scanner in the emergency room. We believe in providing the highest quality, safest patient-centered care to our community and we are honored to care for you and your family during your times of need.
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as American Heart Association ACLS BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.