SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
HCA Houston Southeast– Pasadena, TX
Registered Nurse – OB/GYN (Postpartum)
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, Southeast offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
Southeast is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – OB/GYN.
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Southeast.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Women's Services RN hospital experience