Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a
278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical
programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare
Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America,
we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to
providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we
We’re more than a hospital, we’re a family!
• Awesome tuition reimbursement, offering competitive pay, educational resources, comprehensive benefits, caring culture and supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
• Dedicated management staff to help provide continued professional growth
• Regional Hospital recently earned a 4th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
• The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.
· Performs ultrasound, radiographic, and special procedures at level not requiring supervision of technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative. Able to assists in specialty areas (ie. OR, Invasive.)
· Is capable of assuming full responsibility for Ultrasound
· Produces ultrasound tests, exams, and images, in accordance with established standards
· Positions, transfers and provides immobilization assistance as required
· Demonstrate competency through completion of annual competencies for ultrasound
· Practices sterile techniques and the prevention of cross contamination within the framework of the hospital policies
· Provides protection for patient and personnel in accordance with prescribed state and federal guidelines
· Provides pertinent patient history as needed by Radiologists for interpretation
Essential educational/licensure, skills and experience:
Registered by: ARDMS - American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography or ARRT - American Registry of Radiological Technologists
Certification: BLS must be maintained throughout employment with Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Valued but not required educational/licensure, skills and experience:
At least one to two years of practical experience