DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Full Time Days - (rotating weekends)
Just 10 minutes north of Denver
North Suburban Medical Center has established a reputation as a facility responsive to patient and community expectations. Our mission, vision, and values were developed as guides so that we continuously understand and respond to our patient and community expectations.
At North Suburban Medical Center, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients& our people. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options & a people-focused culture?
You've come to the right place. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest & most compassionate way. We’re proud of our focus on quality & patient safety. We were named the first hospital in Colorado to receive Joint Commission's Sepsis Certification. This is one of many distinctions that set us apart from other hospitals in the area.
I. Position Summary:
· Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
· Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution.
· Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
· Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
· Maintains meal quality and presentation of the physician lounge, EMS lounge.
· Coordinates and executes catering events.
· Assists with menu planning.
· Other duties as assigned.
II. Position Requirements:
A. Licensure/Certification/Registration: Serve - Safe Certified preferred.
B. Education: N/A
C. Experience: 2 or more years of related work experience preferred.
D. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Applies moderately complex technical skills appropriate for the position. Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the requirements of the positions. Applies knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other department functions. Has the ability to effectively communicate in a manner easily understood by fellow employees. Computer skills required.
II. Degree of Supervision Required: Works under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
III. Orientation Period: Three weeks.