This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Full Time Days - (rotating weekends)
Just 10 minutes north of Denver
North Suburban Medical Center
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
Our Values: North Suburban’s core values are designed to guide our organization in its commitment to serve, to heal and to care for you.
I. Position Summary:
· Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
· Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution.
· Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
· Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
· Maintains meal quality and presentation of the physician lounge, EMS lounge.
· Coordinates and executes catering events.
· Assists with menu planning.
· Other duties as assigned.
II. Position Requirements:
A. Licensure/Certification/Registration: Serve - Safe Certified preferred.
B. Education: N/A
C. Experience: 2 or more years of related work experience preferred.
D. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Applies moderately complex technical skills appropriate for the position. Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the requirements of the positions. Applies knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other department functions. Has the ability to effectively communicate in a manner easily understood by fellow employees. Computer skills required.
II. Degree of Supervision Required: Works under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
III. Orientation Period: Three weeks.