SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Timpanogos Regional Hospital provides compassionate, collaborative care to residents of Utah County, and has done so for the past 20 years. The facility contains 122 hospital beds and more than 700 employees and volunteers. With a culture for caring and a track record of excellence in patient care, Timpanogos Regional offers a full-spectrum of services, including a Level III NICU, a newly refurbished women’s center, an orthopedic program that has received a No. 1 ranking in Utah for the past seven years, a 24/7 Emergency Department, top-quality cardiovascular care, and much more.
Timpanogos Regional is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Timpanogos Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
Located in Orem, Utah, Timpanogos Regional is surrounded by family-friendly attractions, thrilling outdoor adventures and cheerful community members. In 2017, TIME.com ranked Orem among the top 100 cities to live in because it’s safe, affordable and friendly.
This position is responsible for participating
in the direct care of patients in NICU; performing nursing assessments of
patients by observation and interaction with patient/significant others for
educational, physiological, psychosocial, comfort, and safety needs; planning
and coordinating care, and follow-up with other associates, departments,
physicians and management as necessary; evaluating and documenting each
patients response to interventions. Acts
as a resource person to assess overall situations of the department, is capable
of making independent decisions, and reports pertinent information to the
Physician, Health Professionals, Clinical Supervisor, Director or House
Supervisor. May also work in Mother/Baby
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse license or RN Compact License required.
- Current BLS certification (available after hire).
- STABLE Certification, must obtain within 6 months from date of hire and then maintain certification.
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) certification preferred. Must obtain NRP certification within 1 year from date of hire and then maintain certification.
- One or more years of recent Newborn Nursery experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Good verbal and written skills required.
- Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills required.