SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
We are searching for experienced Registered Nurses for our Labor and Delivery Unit. The Baby Suites at Brandon Regional Hospital is one of the largest obstetrical providers in Hillsborough County, with over 65,000 births and offers Level III Neonatal Intensive Care. In addition to these services, we also offer the latest in diagnostic testing and equipment for expectant mothers and high risk pregnancies.
Brandon Regional Hospital is committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 30 years our busy, 407-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, and our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU.
Join our friendly community hospital with its close-knit staff of caring professionals located just south of Tampa and discover how we care.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification through the American Heart Association.
- NRP certification required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience as a RN in Labor & Delivery preferred.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
At HCA West Florida's 16 hospitals we're not just caregivers, we're devoted to caring. Located throughout Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota, we're on a journey to reach new heights in service excellence for our patients. As an integral part of the nation's largest healthcare system with more than 15,000 healthcare professionals on our team, we foster an environment where you will be supported, valued and encouraged to grow.
Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply, go to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
The Comprehensive Hospital System Serving West Florida
Blake Medical Center
Brandon Regional Hospital
Citrus Memorial Hospital
Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
Englewood Community Hospital
Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Largo Medical Center
Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Northside Hospital & Tampa Bay Heart Institute
Oak Hill Hospital
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Palms of Pasadena
South Bay Hospital
St. Petersburg General Hospital
Tampa Community Hospital
Trinity Medical Center