SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Sign-on Bonus Up to $10,000 Offered to Qualified Nurses!
Putnam Community Medical Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) to join a dynamic team and top notch facility!
A 99-bed, acute care facility, located at 611 Zeagler Drive, in Palatka, provides the latest technology with the assurance of highly trained, caring professionals to the residents of Putnam County. The hospital serves North Central Florida with a full complement of quality healthcare services while maintaining cost-effectiveness.
The hospital provides individualized care directed to the specific needs of each patient. Putnam Community Medical Center offers an Intensive/Critical Care Unit, Step-Down Care Unit, Cardiac Cath Lab, medical and surgical units, family birthplace center, and a 24-hour emergency department. We also provide inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services.
- Support PCMC’s hallmarks of service excellence, patients advocacy, and quality for all job responsibilities
- In accordance with established regulations, policies, and procedures, Registered Nurses (RNs) provide and coordinate patient care through the plan of care, and goal achievement by the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the patients’ status. The RN also educates patients and the public about various health conditions, and provides emotional support to patients and their family members, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members. RN’s are to abide by and practice in accordance with the standards of care set forth by state board of nursing, nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Consistently deliver the best in customer service and patient care. As a team member, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with patients, families, visitors and other employees
- Champion PCMC’s mission, vision and values; comply with the policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conduct set forth by the company
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies and monitors patient care requirements by recording and reporting symptoms and changes in patients' conditions. Record patients' medical information and vital signs. Administers medications as ordered.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
Experience: We are willing to train graduates with a degree in nursing who lack work experience as long as the following educational requirements are met
Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration: Current BLS certification, some RN positions require current PALS and/or ACLS certification. Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or multi-state compact license.
Other Minimum Qualifications: Can demonstrate effective verbal and written communications skills including listening and team work ability. Is computer literate and has the ability to maintain accurate and detailed reports and records.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.