Work Schedule: PRN
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care to our community. As a Magnet® recognized facility, we are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indictors.
Through our many well established professional practice councils and shared leadership model,
Medical City Lewisville is committed to listening to our nursing voice; which drives outcomes and impacts practice environments using evidence-based research.
We take pride in being able to support our Nurses through:
· Career enhancement reward systems
· Tuition reimbursement to advance nursing education
· Assistance with obtaining professional nursing certifications
· Professional Nursing library and relaxation room
Come join a team where Nurses say:
“It’s very much like family here. Everyone is friendly and gets to know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care that rivals larger organizations.”
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The Registered Nurse – Cardiac Rehab – RN is responsible for providing nursing care to the patient undergoing procedures. This process includes assessing the needs of each assigned patient and planning the nursing care needed to meet those needs. Once planned, the RN is responsible for assuring that the plan of care is carried out through his/her performance and leadership. Such services are provided while maintaining a clean and safe environment. In addition the RN in the Cath Lab will have validated orientation and competency in Pre and Post Cath Areas and provide services to the adult and geriatric age groups.
1. Current licensure as an RN in Texas or compact license
2. Minimum 1 year of RECENT experience
3. Current certification as - BLS (AMA) and ACLS (AMA)
4. Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
5. Associates degree required, enroll in BSN program with 6 months of hire and obtain in 36 months