SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Blake Medical Center: The Best is
Yet to Come. #ChangingCulture #ImprovingCommunities
Blake Medical Center is seeking a dedicated nurse to join our ICU Step-down Unit. Apply online today!
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of 2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association’s Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees’ health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index®.
Our 4N ICU Stepdown unit is a 39 bed unit. It is an
intermediate care unit with cardiac drips. All beds are monitored.
Make excellence your goal by joining Blake Medical Center. We are seeking only the best nursing talent! Apply online today!
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred; required within 6 months of hire
- Minimum one year RN experience preferred
- Prior telemetry training course preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds