SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for? Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as World’s Most Admired Company
by Fortune Magazine
that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
is located in Augusta, Georgia
state’s second largest and oldest city, and is home of the annual Masters Golf
Tournament. Doctors Hospital was
recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the
Chairman’s Category, the highest category attainable, by the Georgia Hospital
Association for clinical outcomes. Doctors is a 354-bed HCA facility. As
home to the Joseph M.
Still Burn Center
, the largest inpatient burn
center in the United States, we are a national expert on burn care and continue
to be a leader in advanced burn and wound treatment. Doctors recently obtained
Level II Trauma Designation.
HCA Healthcare is
dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you
the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
currently looking for an ambitious Certified First Assistant to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
- BLS (required)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Surgical Technologist and Certified Surgical Assist Program
- Certification as Certified Surgical Assist (required)
- One to two years previous Certified Surgical Assist experience (required)
Your Role: As a Certified First Assistant, you will work with the dynamic team in surgical services.
- The CFA performs as a surgeon’s assistant in the operating room, during evaluations, procedures, care management and follow up
- Responsible for scrubbing, assisting, and anticipating the needs of the surgeon in all surgical procedures
- Manage instruments, equipment and supplies for the surgical procedure
BE A PART OF AN ORGANIZATION THAT INVESTS IN YOU!
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.