SHIFT: Weekends Only
Research Medical Center – Kansas City, MO
Registered Nurse (RN) – Stroke and Brain Specialty Center
Weekend Option Nights
*Sign-On Bonus of $5,000 and Relocation Bonus of $5,000 Available for minimum 1 year of RN experience*
Founded more than 125 years ago by German physicians, Research Medical Center is a 590-bed facility and has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA Midwest Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Research Medical Center has completed more than $120 million in capital improvements, including new lobby and admitting areas, renovated and expanded Cancer Center and Women’s Care Unit, construction of all private patient rooms and doubling the Emergency Department.
Research Medical Center is currently looking for a Weekend Option Nights Registered Nurse (RN) – Stroke and Brain Specialty Center.
About the Unit:
- 16 Bed Unit focused on Comprehensive Stroke Patients
- Nurse to Patient Ratio 1:4 or 1:5
- Excellent Teamwork that promotes quality of care, patient safety, and patient satisfaction.
- Continuing Education offerings related to neuro and CVAs
- Increased coordination of care and DC planning with the assistance of neurology, therapies (PT/OT/ST), case management, rehab, and nursing
· We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex
spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to
talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
**Sign-On and Relocation bonuses are based on qualifying criteria - Current Employees not eligible - Please ask your recruiter for details.**
Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at
Research Medical Center?
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519
If you are looking for an
opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you
will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.