This job posting is no longer active.
HCA TriStar Horizon Medical Center, Dickson, TN
Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (L&D RN)
PRN Nights 7PM-7AM
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Previous Labor & Delivery experience required for PRN
Our Mission- Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
About this Facility:
TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center. We offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopedics, and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services as well a 24/7, full-service ER that provides the same services as our main campus emergency room.
· Selected as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission in heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care
· Accredited - The Joint Commission
· Accredited Chest Pain Center
· College of American Pathologists Accreditation
· Commission on Cancer – Outstanding Achievement Award
· Earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™ for Certification in Stroke Rehabilitation
· Primary Stroke Center Certification by The Joint Commission
· Sarah Cannon at TriStar Natchez Medical Park – accredited by the American College of Surgeons
· The Cardiac Rehab program is accredited by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
· The Diabetes & Nutrition Center is accredited by the American Diabetes Association
· American College of Radiology Accreditation in MRI, CT and Ultrasound
· American College of Radiology awarded TriStar Horizon in Nuclear Medicine for Imaging and Nuclear Cardiology
· Honored with “A” Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group for two consecutive years
About this opportunity:
The Registered Nurse (RN) performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient. Fulfill the requirements to be a Qualified Medical Provider which is the ability to assess and discharge observation patients. Plans individualized patient care. Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement. Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers. Promotes a supportive, teamwork-oriented environment. At times may be required to float to other units within the hospital. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Horizon.
You are encouraged to apply today as interviews are being set immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.