This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery (LGHM) is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia. Montgomery is located in the backyard of the Virginia Tech University campus. LGHM is a HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) hospital and are considered a 146-bed acute care facility. Most importantly, we hold a distinction for being a Magnet Facility and are recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer. Consider being a part of making a difference in our community by joining our facility!
Job Duties Include:
- Planning and providing equipment and supplies based on procedure and physician needs.
- Demonstrating clinical expertise in assisting physician as it relates to specific procedures including PCI.
- Promoting cost containment while delivering quality patient care.
- Demonstrating flexibility to perform other functions within the Cath Lab within scope of practice to assist in the smooth operation of the department.
- Assisting and overseeing registry abstraction under the direction of the manager.
- Participating in activities related to chest pain accreditation processes.
- Administering all medications/conscious sedation & documents according to policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe working environment to include radiation safety/appropriate protection attire.
- Graduation from accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as RN in the Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State
- BCLS certification within 90 days. ACLS certification within 6 months.
- BSN from an accredited school of nursing
- Member of a national professional nursing organization
- Specialty certification from a national accrediting organization
- One year cardiology experience in either cath lab or outpatient testing
- Two or more years cardiology experience.
Required - Graduated of an accredited program in Allied Health Profession
Why join HCA - LewisGale?
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($1,800/calendar year)
We are an equal opportunity employer and
we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.