Charleston, SC, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a
culture and work life balance you are looking for? Would you be interested
being a part of an organization recognized as World’s Most Admired Company by
Fortune Magazine that would
allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic
flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that
along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars
to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
Trident Health is a 407-bed HCA hospital system comprised of two acute care hospitals – Trident Medical Center
and Summerville Medical Center
– as well as two free standing emergency departments – Centre Pointe Emergency
and Moncks Corner Medical Center
. The Joint Commission recently named Trident Health as one of the nation’s top hospitals for quality and safety for the fourth year in a row.
Click here to see why you should choose TMC
A few of the benefits we
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified
Our Mission- Above all else,
we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
The Laboratorty assists in the technical and clerical aspects of the Laboratory department. Receives and processes all specimens into the Laboratory department. Performs phlebotomy. Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor. Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student.
Education: Basic reading comprehension required
- Experience: Familiarity with a hospital laboratory is desired. Medical terminology preferred.
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
- Desire minimum of 6 months phlebotomy experience. Phlebotomy program certificate preferred.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer