SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Seeking passionate Patient Care Technician (CNA) to join our Renal/Transplant/Nephrology Unit with Research Medical Center
Increased Hourly Pay Rates!
FT Night Shift (7pm to 7am - 3 12 hour shifts, rotating weekends)
Founded more than 125 years ago by German physicians, Research Medical Center is a 590-bed facility and has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA Midwest Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Research Medical Center has completed more than $120 million in capital improvements, including new lobby and admitting areas, renovated and expanded Cancer Center and Women’s Care Unit, construction of all private patient rooms and doubling the Emergency Department.
Research Medical Center is currently looking for a Patient Care Technician to support our amazing Renal/Transplant/Nephrology Unit!
About this Unit:
- 25 bed unit, focused on renal disease, diabetes, kidney and pancreas transplant patients
- Great culture and teamwork environment
- Self Scheduling
- Orientation includes new StarTech training program!
Top 3 Reasons to Join this
- Excellent teamwork between all
- Great manager support of long term career goals
- Excellent training from nurse educator and peers
offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our
team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,
PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan
repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Under direct supervision of the Manager and close direction of a registered nurse, administers patient care and related activities, services and/or procedures to promote the physical and emotional health and personal comfort needs for assigned patients.
- Delivery of patient care includes data collection, documentation, communication and implementation of patient care interventions in accordance with state Nursing Practice Acts and generic/unit structure standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) License – Active
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Saving (BLS) – Active
you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal
growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you
are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
For information on more openings for Patient Care Technicians, Certified Nursing Assistant roles in Research Medical Center, please contact Johna Koelzer, Recruiter, at 816-401-3382 or email: Johna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.com