SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Research Medical Center – Kansas City, MO
Patient Care Tech (CNA) - Rehab Unit - PRN
Tech program is a unique educational opportunity designed to meet the crucial
needs for certified nursing assistants and patient care technicians. The paid
4-week program combines classroom interactive lectures, skills training,
electronic health record training, skills practice and hands-on clinical
training done at the hiring facility. Upon completion, the licensed certified
nursing assistants are equipped with the knowledge and skill set typically
found in a more experienced certified nursing assistant.
Research Medical Center is currently looking for a Patient Care Tech (CNA) - Rehab Unit - PRN.
- Under direct supervision of the Manager and close direction of a registered nurse, administers patient care and related activities, services and/or procedures to promote the physical and emotional health and personal comfort needs for assigned patients.
- Delivery of patient care includes data collection, documentation, communication and implementation of patient care interventions in accordance with state Nursing Practice Acts and generic/unit structure standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) – Active
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Saving (BLS) – Active
- No experience required - Must be able to attend 2 weeks of training (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.