SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
*7p-7a $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Central Florida Regional Hospital has been designated as a Level II trauma facility, the first in the area!
Central Florida Regional Hospital enhances patient care by attracting the most qualified healthcare professionals in the region. Our award-winning acute care facility is home to the only open heart program in the county. We offer a commitment to advanced technologies and an opportunity to work with a highly skilled team of professionals.
Our recognized Centers of Excellence include:
Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Diabetes Education Program (ADA)
Located along picturesque Lake Monroe in Sanford, Florida, our team is devoted to caring.
The Registered Nurse ICU Stepdown is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction!
Desired skills: Previous RN acute care experience preferred. ICU, Telemetry and Cardiac experience highly desired.
*12 bed ICU Step-down
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certifications
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus