SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast– Pasadena, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Room (ER)
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence,HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Room (ER).
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patients and participates in patient/family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BCLS (Basic Life Support), ACLS, PALS/ENPC and TNCC certification required
- New hires must complete PALS/ENPC and TNCC within six (6) months from date of hire.
- Graduate nurses must complete ACLS, PALS/ENPC and TNCC within one (1) year from date of hire.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Six months of experience preferred but new graduates will be considered.