SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Registered Nurse (RN) – Post Surgical Step Down Nurse - Days with rotating weekends.
Our 741 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The 4 North Post-Surgical
Thoracic/GI Oncology floor at Sarah Cannon is a 27-bed unit, specially designed to offer an
intimate environment, focused on healing and hope. Our team of
specialists includes oncologists, surgeons, interventional radiologists,
imaging technologists and a nurse navigator put together to provide
comprehensive, patient-centered GI and Thoracic care.
The Complex GI
Program offers cutting edge
radioembolization treatments such as Selective Internal Radiation Therapy,
Chemo-embolization and Radio Frequency Ablation among others such as:
- Esophageal and Gastric Malignancies
- Retroperitoneal Sarcomas
- Complex Colon and Rectal
- Pancreatic Carcinom
- Hepatobiliary Carcinomas
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
The Thoracic Surgery
Program offers procedures to
treat diseases of the lung and esophagus including lung cancer, chronic
obstructive pulmonary disease(COPD), lung failure, esophageal cancer, Barrett's
esophagus, achalasia, thoracic outlet syndrome and
hyperhidrosis. Common procedures include:
- Complex thoracic lung surgery
- Minimally invasive lung surgery
- Thoracic aneurysm
- Sternal reconstruction
Center is currently
looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) 4 North Post-Surgical
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
Military: 66H, 66N, 46NX