SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Center and the Center for Outpatient Surgery
at our Brookside Campus is seeking an
experienced OR Technician II to join our
Research Medical Center Brookside Campus is a
comprehensive center for outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care. It is
located on a 25-acre campus in south Kansas City, Missouri that includes
outpatient facilities, medical office buildings, administrative offices, and a
comprehensive health and fitness center.
About the Center for
- Outpatient Surgery Center with
- Convenient location at our
Research Medical Center Brookside Campus
- Flexible Staffing and
- Great Team and Great Doctors
- Lots of variety to include
Orthopedic, Neuro, Pain, ENT, Gyn, minor Vascular and Eye
- No Weekends, No Holidays, No
Research Medical Center
is currently looking for an OR Technician II PRN.
- The Operating Room Tech II, under the direct supervision of a registered professional nurse, provides direct and indirect perioperative patient care for patients requiring surgical intervention, in a minimum of three OR specialty areas (Vascular, Neuro, Ortho, ENT, Cardio/Thoracic) one of which must be Neuro or Cardio, with cases/patients of high acuity.
- The Operating Room Tech II assumes call rotation responsibility for all procedures excluding those considered within the scope of the open heart team call responsibilities, unless trained in the cardio/thoracic specialty.
- Completion of a Surgical Technician Certificate program required.
- BCLS certification required.
- Minimum one year OR experience in a scrub role and must pass competencies for three OR specialty areas to include vascular, neuro ortho, ENT, cardo/thoracis.
- Must be able to read and write, hear and follow verbal and/or written instructions. Must wear hospital provided protective barrier attire while on duty.
Please call Johna Koelzer, Recruiter, with questions regarding all openings with Research Medical Center at 816-401-3382 or email Johna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.com