SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Center and the Center for Outpatient Surgery
at our Brookside Campus is seeking an
experienced OR Technician II to join our
Research Medical Center Brookside Campus is a
comprehensive center for outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care. It is
located on a 25-acre campus in south Kansas City, Missouri that includes
outpatient facilities, medical office buildings, administrative offices, and a
comprehensive health and fitness center.
About the Center for
- Outpatient Surgery Center with
- Convenient location at our
Research Medical Center Brookside Campus
- Flexible Staffing and
- Great Team and Great Doctors
- Lots of variety to include
Orthopedic, Neuro, Pain, ENT, Gyn, minor Vascular and Eye
- No Weekends, No Holidays, No
Research Medical Center
is currently looking for an OR Technician II PRN.
- The Operating Room Tech II, under the direct supervision of a registered professional nurse, provides direct and indirect perioperative patient care for patients requiring surgical intervention, in a minimum of three OR specialty areas (Vascular, Neuro, Ortho, ENT, Cardio/Thoracic) one of which must be Neuro or Cardio, with cases/patients of high acuity.
- The Operating Room Tech II assumes call rotation responsibility for all procedures excluding those considered within the scope of the open heart team call responsibilities, unless trained in the cardio/thoracic specialty.
- Completion of a Surgical Technician Certificate program required.
- BCLS certification required.
- Minimum one year OR experience in a scrub role and must pass competencies for three OR specialty areas to include vascular, neuro ortho, ENT, cardo/thoracis.
- Must be able to read and write, hear and follow verbal and/or written instructions. Must wear hospital provided protective barrier attire while on duty.
Please call Johna Koelzer, Recruiter, with questions regarding all openings with Research Medical Center at 816-401-3382 or email Johna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.com
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.