DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
We’d love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
We offer full and part time employees a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement and employee stock purchase plan.
Responsibilities include, although are not limited to:
1. Response to trauma bays
2. Responsible for trauma bay readiness
3. Coordinates and triages incoming trauma patients.
4. Reviews/evaluates all activations for triage level appropriateness
5. Evaluates admission consultations
6. Manages care with primary trauma surgeon
7. Responsible for documentation compliance
8. Responds to in-house trauma patients critical needs
9. Facilitates psychosocial support
10. Mentors trauma nurse responders
11. Assist in training and in-servicing needs
12. Attends daily multi-disciplinary rounds
13. Identify and report trauma audit filters
14. Participate in scholarly activities
15. Functions as clinical liaison for pre-hospital partners
16. Facilitates trauma bay time outs and debriefings in collaboration with primary surgeon
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
QualificationsRequired Education: Graduated from an NLN accredited school of nursing. Current BSN or currently enrolled. (BSN Preferred)
BLS, ACLS, TNCC, PALS, TNCC and/or ATCN Instructor, ENPC