This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Research Medical Center – Kansas City, MO
Registered Nurse (RN) - GI Lab Endoscopy - FT Days
*$5,000 Relocation and $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Available for experienced RNs!
Founded more than 125 years ago by German physicians, Research Medical Center is a 490-bed facility and has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA Midwest Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Research Medical Center has completed more than $120 million in capital improvements, including new lobby and admitting areas, renovated and expanded Cancer Center and Women’s Care Unit, construction of all private patient rooms and doubling the Emergency Department.
Research Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – GI Lab/Endoscopy.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS required and maintained.
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
- One year of Med/Surg experience required
- Previous GI Lab experience preferred
- Must be willing to work on-call rotation
Interested in learning more about this or other RN positions at RMC? Contact Megan at 816-589-4519 or [email protected]
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.