SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Research Medical Center – Kansas City, MO
Patient Care Tech (CNA) - Rehab Unit - FT Days
Tech program is a unique educational opportunity designed to meet the crucial
needs for certified nursing assistants and patient care technicians. The paid
4-week program combines classroom interactive lectures, skills training,
electronic health record training, skills practice and hands-on clinical
training done at the hiring facility. Upon completion, the licensed certified
nursing assistants are equipped with the knowledge and skill set typically
found in a more experienced certified nursing assistant.
Research Medical Center
is currently looking for a Patient Care Tech / CNAs to join our StaRTECH program. Apply Today!
- Under direct supervision of the Manager and close direction of a registered nurse, administers patient care and related activities, services and/or procedures to promote the physical and emotional health and personal comfort needs for assigned patients.
- Delivery of patient care includes data collection, documentation, communication and implementation of patient care interventions in accordance with state Nursing Practice Acts and generic/unit structure standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) – Active
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Saving (BLS) – Active
- No experience required - Must be able to attend 2 weeks of training (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)