SHIFT: No Weekends
Texas Orthopedic Hospital – Houston, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room
Texas Orthopedic Hospital was opened in 1995. As a 68 bed hospital, we welcome you to a new era in orthopedic care. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building:
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Clinic Visits
- In and Out-patient Surgery
- Aquatic Therapy
- Spinal Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Texas Orthopedic Hospital is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room.
- Demonstrates the facility’s Standards of Performance, is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients on an assigned Unit
- Provides direction to non-professional nursing personnel in providing direct patient care.
- The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the objectives of the Hospital.
- Applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span to identify patient and family requirements relative to age specific needs.
- RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Graduate of a licensed, accredited school of nursing, associates or bachelor’s program. BSN is preferred.
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum one experience in an OR setting is required.
- CNOR preferred.