SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Registered Nurse (RN) – Clinical Decision Unit - PRN - Tier III -requires 8 shifts in a 4 week schedule + 3 weekend shift a month + 2 major and 1 minor holiday per yer
Our 741 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, relatives, physicians, managers and other employees.
- Active RN License, in good standing
- BLS Certification
- At least 1 year of experience in a Hospital setting