SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We stand by you.
Ocala Health encompasses Ocala Regional Medical Center, a 236-bed facility located in the heart of Ocala, and West Marion Community Hospital
, a 172-bed hospital located in west Marion County, and Summerfield ER
, a freestanding emergency department located in southern Marion County. Ocala Health has the only Commission on Cancer approved cancer center in Marion County. The hospitals offer a host of other quality and award winning services including bariatric surgery, orthopedic care and joint replacement, robotic surgery, cardiac and vascular services including open heart surgery and interventional procedures, emergency, neurological and rehabilitation services. Ocala Regional Medical Center is also a Level II Trauma Center. Ocala Health’s outpatient facilities include Family Care Specialists, a primary care network of six locations throughout Marion County; Advanced Imaging Centers with two locations; a freestanding Wound and Hyperbaric Center; a Senior Wellness Community Center; and two surgical and physician specialty practices.
Ocala Health will maintain a Nursing Premium Float Pool of registered nurses to assist in supporting staffing needs within the facility. The Nursing Float Pool will include Registered Nurses with clinical skills and competencies for multiple areas of the hospital. This agreement will set forth the qualifications, guidelines, training, work commitment and compensation for participation in the Nursing Float Pool.
- Pay is $35 per hour
- Four – 12 hour Shifts per 4 week Schedule
- 1 Shift per schedule as a Weekend Shift
- 2 Special Event Days per year
- Maintain a current RN license in the state of Florida
- Maintain current certification requirements for each area assigned
- Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred
- Acute care hospital experience within the last three (3) years preferred
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Tobacco Free Campus.