SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Pasco Hernando's only Level II Trauma Center! Join us at the Point!
Take your Nursing Career to the next level!
As a Clinical Leader, you impact patient care in every way imaginable – and then some. You’re responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care of your Nursing Team. You handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention. You even administer medications and treatments! Being part of our management team is the next step!
REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BAYONET POINT
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida’s West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has received designation as a Level II trauma center.
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as American Heart Association BLS ACLS Healthcare Provider.
- Med Surg certification preferred.
- Minimum of 2 year of clinical nursing experience in Medical Surgical Telemetry
- Previous charge nurse experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.