SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse – Float Pool
PRN Nights 7P – 7A
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015
The Float Pool Registered Nurse (Float Pool RN) provides holistic, individualized patient care in the Medical / Surgical and Step Down Units.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
• Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
• Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs.
• Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner.
• ADN required; BSN preferred;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire;
• BLS and ACLS certification required at hire;
• Previous RN experience is required;
ICU RN Intensive Care RN Critical Care Nurse CCU Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse
Cardiovascular CVICU CVPCU Medical Surgical Med Surg MedSurg Orthopedics Ortho
Emergency Department ED Emergency Room ER Float Pool
Progressive Care Unit PCU