SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
RN Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Medical City Las Colinas
PRN As Needed 1-2 shifts weekly
Why apply for our ER?
Medical City Las Colinas is a 100 bed full service medical hospital offering the latest in high-tech equipment and friendly, competent staff. Visit our website at http://www.lascolinasismore.com/
to see for yourself why you should join our team, then come back and apply for this great opportunity presented to you by Medical City Las Colinas.
RN – Registered Nurse – ED – Emergency Room Department
Essential Job Duties:
- Interact effectively with patients at all growth and development stages, with patients and families in crisis.
- Assist physicians with procedures, within their scope of practice.
- Have excellent documentation skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision. Critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize patient needs and coordinate services in compliance with EMTALA.
- Document performance of peers through peer review process.
- Participate in Performance and Process improvement activities.
- Support the success of the ED Team.
- Collaborate effectively with physician team members and unit supervisor; computer literate.
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR RN - Registered Nurse – ER
- Associates or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Minimum 1 year recent experience in an Emergency Room unit are necessary to be considered for this role
(If you are a new nurse please apply for one of our seasonal internships)
- Must have current or compact licensure in the state of Texas
- Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS
Las Colinas Medical Center has ranked among HCA’s Top 10 in employee engagement and has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four years!!—which means you’ll work with a family who deeply shares your commitment to quality care. If you share the same commitment to patient care, peer engagement and community service then Medical City Las Colinas is the place for you-Apply online today.