SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse – Critical Care Float Pool
PRN Nights 7P – 7A
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015
The Critical Care Float Pool Registered Nurse (Critical Care Float Pool RN) provides holistic, individualized patient care in the Intensive Care and Step Down Units.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
• Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
• Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs.
• Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner.
• ADN required; BSN preferred;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire;
• BLS and ACLS certification required at hire;
• Current CCRN or CV certification preferred;
• 2 years current critical care RN experience is required;
ICU RN Intensive Care RN Critical Care Nurse CCU Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse
Cardiovascular CVICU CVPCU Medical Surgical Med Surg MedSurg Orthopedics Ortho
Emergency Department ED Emergency Room ER Float Pool
Progressive Care Unit PCU
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.