DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX
Registered Nurse - Direct Admit Unit
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center include:
• Breast Diagnostic Center
• Cancer care
• Diabetes management
• Level III emergency department
• ACR-accredited imaging center
• One-on-one therapy
• Neuroscience and neurology
• Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
• Wound treatment center
• Women’s and Children’s Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities, opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties – more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for their Direct Admit Unit .
Shift- Nights Rotating Weekends
• Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
• Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the Rehabilitation Unit and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
• Participates in activities to plan, measure, asses and improve the quality of patient care.
• Instructs patients/families regarding the disease process.
• Responsible for additional admission paperwork specific to the Rehabilitation Unit.
• Participates in weekly patient care conferences, as needed.
• Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit, as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere.
• Scans supplies from P.O.U.area
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now