This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Job Summary – The Discrepancy Analyst is responsible for supporting all activities related to government logging and discrepancy analysis function which includes verifying the accuracy of calculated discounts and analyzing discrepancies to determine root cause and resolution steps.
Duties (included but not limited to):
Ensure government discrepancy analysis and processes are performed efficiently and effectively including:
• Monitoring and resolution of unpaid claims and month-end governmental reports
• Governmental discrepancy analysis and resolution
• Batch report corrections
• Medicare Bad Debt management
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing. This includes utilizing proper punctuation, correct spelling and the ability to transcribe accurately. The ability to communicate with staff, Parallon Management, Division and Group Executives
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Leadership - guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
• Tactical execution - oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
• Project Management - assesses work activities and allocates resources appropriately
• Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• Basic skills - demonstrates ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately in short timeframes, have ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple demands, ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player, adaptability, analytical and problem solving ability and attention to detail and able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
• High School Diploma or GED required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
One year of related experience required.
Certificate/ License - N/A