SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Since it was established in
2000, Cache Valley Hospital has delivered high quality, cost-effective care to
people who live and work in Cache, Box Elder and Rich counties as well as
southern Idaho and western Wyoming communities. The medical staff’s
patient-centered approach to delivering evidence-based care and utilizing
advanced medical technology has ensured exceptional patient experiences and
clinical outcomes. In 2013, this community hospital achieved the Health Insight
Quality Award as well as five-star rankings from Healthgrades for its
statistically significantly better patient outcomes related to spinal fusions
and total knee replacements.
Apply today and be a part of what makes us great!
The (Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery)> oversees and directs the care of pregnant women and their families. The Obstetric RN is responsible for the care of pregnant patients and their families in antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum periods. In addition, the obstetric RN cares for the patient during vaginal and cesarean delivery, as well as other OB surgical procedures. The RN serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, the RN will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. (BSN preferred)
- Must have a minimum of one year of Labor & Delivery Experience
- Utah RN License in this state (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- Provider; NRP (required)
- ACLS (required)
- Advanced Fetal Monitoring required within the first 6 months of hire and maintained current
- One year experience in Labor/Delivery (required)