SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Cache Valley Hospital
Since it was established in 2000, Cache Valley Hospital has delivered high quality, cost-effective care to people who live and work in Cache, Box Elder and Rich counties as well as southern Idaho and western Wyoming communities. The medical staff’s patient-centered approach to delivering evidence-based care and utilizing advanced medical technology has ensured exceptional patient experiences and clinical outcomes. In 2013, this community hospital achieved the Health Insight Quality Award as well as five-star rankings from Healthgrades for its statistically significantly better patient outcomes related to spinal fusions and total knee replacements.
Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU/Recovery: Provides direct and indirect patient care in the surgical setting. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Participates in process improvement and PI activities.
· Current State of Utah Registered Nurse Licensure.
· One to Two years of recent surgical care experience preferred
· Current BLS preferred. Must obtain BLS within 30 days of hire and maintain certifications.
· Current ACLS preferred. Must obtain ACLS within 1 year of hire and maintain certifications.
· Current PALS preferred. Must obtain PALS within 1 year of hire and maintain certificiations.