SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
StoneCrest Medical Center- Smyrna, TN
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (NICU RN)
Part Time Nights 7PM-7AM, 24 hours/week
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Previous NICU RN experience Required
Our Mission- Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Healthcare Benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this Facility:
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 109-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopaedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
About this opportunity:
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice. Maintains a safe therapeutic environment. Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient. Plans individualized patient care utilizing an interdisciplinary approach. Participates in performance improvement activities. Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospital’s mission and vision statement.
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
- NRP Required within 6 months
- STABLE Required within 6 months
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
You are encouraged to apply today as interviews are being set immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.