SHIFT: No Weekends
(Work Schedule: Full Time, Days)
Under the supervision and direction of the Asst. Controller, the Senior Accountant is responsible for performing routine accounting functions that directly impact the organization’s financial performance.
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care to our community - we can prevent, diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions. Our team is dedicated to providing family-centered care with our talented team of healthcare professionals, technology and customer-friendly environment.
Built in 1976, Medical City Lewisville is a full-service medical and surgical facility offering 24-hour emergency services. We are licensed to accommodate 186 patients. Excellent customer service and patient safety are our top priorities. We are proud that more than 360 physicians and over 800 healthcare associates have chosen to make Medical City Lewisville their professional home. Our supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative medicines allow them to best treat you – our treasured patients – with the highest quality health care in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years hospital/healthcare accounting experience preferred
- Special Qualifications
- Clear and pleasant speaking voice.
- Able to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Good organizational skills.
- Computer experience.
- Must be able to work with interruptions and priority changes frequently.