SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a state-authorized Level II trauma center and we offer Central Virginia’s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
- 43 Bed Unit Medical/Surgical beds
- 43 beds dedicated to telemetry neuro monitoring
- Very fast paced and dynamic unit providing care to a wide variety of patients including: general medical patients, general surgery patients, neuro patients, telemetry patients, Hospice and End Of Life Care, psychiatric patients with medical diagnosis
- Growth and education opportunities to include training in Neuro/Tele while becoming ACLS and Med/Surg Certified
- Team-Based nursing model which is designed to give each individual a voice through skilled communication and authentic leadership
- Unit Based Council
What Sets Us Apart:
"I am new to Neuro Tele and what I love most is how friendly the co-workers are. This unit is AMAZING!" – AW
"I enjoy the staff that I work with and the challenging patients" – TH
"I love my co-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility"- ES
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
We offer a generous compensation package including:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Loan Assistance Program for FT/PT employees (up to $150/month)
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.