SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another
employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion
thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a
part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition
programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a LMSW to join our family.
Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your
ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee
discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Conroe – Conroe, TX
Social Worker LMSW
HHH Conroe is being recognized as a comprehensive regional tertiary referral center after expanding to 360 beds, a staff of 1,200 with over 250 physicians on staff. Both the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Emergency Department are Level III services - providing higher levels of care that are not readily available in many regions between Dallas and Houston. The recently opened and expanded Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Units provide state-of-the-art technology and monitoring for as many as 36 patients at a time. The objective of Conroe remains the same - to serve the people in the community who come to us for their healthcare needs. The focus continues to expand as we offer the entire region a convenient, quality location filled with educated, professional staff who can provide expert care using technologically advanced techniques and equipment right in their own backyard.
HHH Conroe is currently looking for a Social Worker LMSW.
What you will do in this role:
- Applying social work practice encompassing professional social work theory, knowledge base, modalities, and ethical principles and standards of practice for the purpose of promoting restoration and enhancement of social, psychosocial, and biopsychosocial functioning of individual patients, patient systems, and patient communities.
- Works in close collaboration with each patient’s interdisciplinary team with active participation in application of specialized knowledge and advanced practice skills for the purpose of promoting patient and patient system acute care outcomes.
- Utilizes specialized application of assessment, individual treatment plans, continuous evaluation of treatment planning, case management, mediation, counseling, support counseling, direct practice, referral, supervision, consultation, education, research, advocacy, and development and administration of administrative policies and programs.
- Advocates for the understanding of significant physical, biological, psychological, emotional, and environmental factors underlying patient’s health issues.
- Participates in individual and group conferences to promote interdisciplinary team recommendations for positive, patient outcomes.
- This level of practice may include clinical social work under supervision.
- Must follow and adhere to all federal and state laws and regulations, as well as the HCA Code of Conduct.
- Master’s degree or advanced degree program
- One year of hospital discharge planning/social services experience is required. Employee must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care or support based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to all ages of patients served in his/her assigned service area, as defined in this job description/performance evaluation.