SHIFT: No Weekends
Eastside Medical Center
Registered Dietitian 1
Shift Details: Full-Time
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Dietitian 1 to join their team. Apply Now!
The TriStar Food & Nutrition Registered Dietitian 1,
will be an experienced and competent dietetic professional with a Bachelor’s
degree or higher who is responsible for the assessment, intervention
implementation, and monitoring/evaluation of patients through the Nutrition
Care Process. This role will provide
excellent customer service to all patients and employees.
General Essential Functions:
Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as
listed on the Competency Checklist.
Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives established
annually as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- Integrates ethics in all areas of practice. Adheres to confidentiality and patient’s
- Supports the facilities’ mission and values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Registered Dietitian within 6 months of hire required
- Licensed Dietitian within the state within 6 months of hire required
- Maintains CDR professional portfolio with at least 75 CEU's within 5 year period required